Sunday, April 29, 2012

Writing In My Career

Within a few years I inspire to be a registured nurse in hopes of helping people in need. I'm sure that writing will be a big part of my job because patients must be assesed and from the little that I know about nursing a full report is needed. Writing will help me explain how a patient is feeling and I will be able to let the doctor know in my report in detail, so he or she can assist the patient.

3 comments:

  1. I believe writing will help us in our career to become a RN. We will learn a lot more about nursing through our research and writing. We need to just write and put it in perspective. I am glad you're in this class with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the same way. I like being in the hospital

    ReplyDelete
  3. Writing will be the part I dislike the most about being an RN, describing things aren't my thing.

    ReplyDelete