Sunday, April 29, 2012
I learned a little something
During the group assignment I learned that marijuana can be used as fuel and many other things. Marijuana is also known as hemp and is grown all over the world legally. I was very stunned when I found this out, so I researched it. I googled a question, "can maijuana be used as fuel?" different sites popped up and said that marijuana can be used for fuel, fiber, paper and much more. The stem which is called sativa is made up of two types one is for industrial use and the other for medicinal use. I have more research to do on this, but for now thats all I have. It's much more than I have known about the drug othr than getting a buzz. The real question still stands why haven't marijuana or hemp been legalized?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good question. Some may think people will abuse the use of marijuana but in other countries its controlled and there are no problems.
ReplyDelete