Drugs is a big part of my everyday life. My brother-in-law is addicted to OPIATES. It has affected our family tremendously. We worry about him everyday and hope that we don't get a call that he passed away from a overdose.
It is amazing how many people are addicted to medications. I always realized that there are a lot because I work in a PCP's doctors office with urgent care. It hits home when people you know are abusing prescription medications. A solution to this growing epidemic must be found to try to save these people.
It is amazing how many people are addicted to medications. I always realized that there are a lot because I work in a PCP's doctors office with urgent care. It hits home when people you know are abusing prescription medications. A solution to this growing epidemic must be found to try to save these people.
ReplyDelete